Our award-winning 3D and VR technology firm, Leopoly is looking for a
new member to join our Budapest team as a full-time Product Owner to
support the company’s developing activities on a strategic and operational level.
- Streamline the execution of product/feature (LeoShape) priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team.
- Own the short-term direction for the product.
- Identify customer insights to ensure the product is the best it can be, through user testing and research initiatives.
- Break down the high-level features into user stories and create a backlog of small product increments for the development team.
- Facilitate workshops to capture product/client requirements at all levels of detail.
- Lead product feature ‘showcase’ sessions to the client that highlight and demonstrate the features in development.
- Take ownership of the UAT process for each product feature.
- Play a key role throughout each event, including planning, refinement, review, and sprint; inspect and evaluate product progress through each iteration.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are understood, and provide a fast, dynamic feedback loop for queries and changes.
- Create, update, and maintain a sanitized list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
Advantage if you:
- Have experience in owning the long-term direction of a product.
- You can juggle the triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
- Have experience in using a range of techniques to document and communicate business requirements in a way that is meaningful to the business and product development team.
- Have the ability to understand the business aspect of a product and you can build it up accordingly.
- Are able to lead and put together a value proposition, and benefits of a product.
- Have experience in creating a business plan and go-to-market strategy for a product.
- Minimum 5 years of working on Product teams that have successfully launched and supported consumer-facing software.
- Minimum 3 years of agile experience, preferably in 3D printing and/or healthcare.
- Experience in SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Inquisitiveness and drive to learn and develop.
- Proven track record of on-time delivery of projects.
At Leopoly you will
We are looking forward to receiving your application via firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Join our unstoppable team of 20+ people
- Work in the heart of Budapest
- Have the opportunity to work with and try out the latest and best tech gadgets
- Get a competitive salary
- Enjoy an office fridge filled with every snack you could ever long for
- Have the opportunity to work from home