Be a part of the exciting fiery frontier technology landscape at Leopoly!
Help us lead the next wave of digitization using 3D, VR and AR technologies! Build new prosperous partnerships and market the hottest tech products in the epicenter of VR, 3D design, 3D printing. Work together with big brands like HP and small, impressive startups.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Marketing and community manager wanted
Leopoly is seeking an Online Marketing and Community Manager to grow the demand and awareness of our recently launched VR design application called ShapeLab.
In this role, your main focus should be on the followings:
- Digital marketing: including inbound and content marketing, SEO, SEM, social media and campaign marketing, display ads, e-mail direct marketing
- Community management: engage our current and future users from the creative and design industries
You don’t have to deliver everything by yourself, but you have to be skilled to manage and drive marketing activities with the team, agencies or freelancers.
You will also have an impact on different marketing programs across PR, and partnership building with our clients and partners. As an early member of the marketing team, you will wear more hats and will join a small team of experts to create a lasting brand.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Your primary responsibilities would be:
- Create and distribute success stories, use cases around ShapeLab
- Build up and manage a small but enthusiastic content creation team (core designer community) to create awesome 3D models, screenshots and videos
- Use online mediums to engage the community (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Organize and manage virtual events such as 3D modeling contests
- Work together with Shapelab platform partners, including hardware companies and marketplaces in co-marketing activities
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in online marketing and or community management
- Understanding or showing strong interest in either VR/AR or 3D design
- You will work closely with Shapelab product director, yet independent and self-driving work attitude is a must
- Even though we are a well-structured start up, we expect you to show your own initiatives and be comfortable with solving poorly specified issues
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Quarterly bonus on targets
- Comprehensive benefit plans
- Fully stocked fridge/pantry
- Flexible working hours