Automate the production processes of O&P medical devices
ADVANTAGES OF THE DIGITIZED WORKFLOW
Increased Productivity & Efficiency
Accuracy, waste minimisation, increased volume, repeatable consistency, less errors and returns are just a few examples of what the digitized workflow can provide.
Your Business at the Forefront
By digitizing O&P device production process you establish the competitive edge of your business and secure your position on this rapidly advancing market.
Sped Up & Simplified Design Steps
These easy-to-use product design modification tools help clinicians to interact with 3D objects and modify them without any difficulty.
Better O&P Devices
3D printing is opening up new possibilities in structure, look and materials. Lightweight, flexible, comfortable, attractive - just a few advantages of what this technology can provide.
THE UNDERLYING TECHNOLOGY
Features and components
Our design engine consists of a wide variety of powerful design tools…
- Parametric modeling tools which can change the shape with numeric inputs and sliders
- Modeling with control points
- Morphing tools
- Cell/lattice structure generation
- 3D/2D pattern generation (Voronoi, organic, regular, wavy, etc.)
- Procedural geometry generation
- Engraving/embossing product IDs, custom texts and symbols
- Texture generation for the generated models
- Industry standard sculpting tools (optionally with dynamic topology)
- Vertex painting (colors and PBR material properties)
- Wide variety of sculpting and painting tool modifiers, guides and modes
- Mirror and weld geometries
- Masking surfaces (removing, separating, or sculpting on masked areas only)
- Multiple subdivision levels
- Boolean operations (union, intersect, subtract)
- Voxel remeshing
- Retopology tools
- Adaptive mesh decimation and subdivision
- Identify features / landmarks on 3D scans
- Measure length, area, or volume of certain parts of the 3D scan
- Select best fitting template from a list of templates
- Adapt template to the 3D scan by resizing, re-aligning, or applying custom modifications to it
Modular Design Engine
Our design engine is where the true innovation lies, and it makes our revolutionary tools possible. We are constantly working to enhance and perfect its capabilities.
The engine is very rich in features and capabilities and it is built on modules. This is where all the geometry modifications happen. Select the modules that you need for your solution!
Processing 3D Scans
Our solution is prepared to process unique 3D scans and identify landmarks on it with AI supported geometry search.
Find matching product design templates from a scalable database and tailor it to the 3D scan automatically by applying geometry modifications.
Visualization & Customizable Front End
Real-time 3D Visualization and
customizable user interface tailored to your brand and product.
Customizable design steps, toolsets and workflow 3D visualization that will run smoothly on any device. Set Parameters and editing features, import models at ease.
Thanks to our distributed stateless cloud based service system, the client app will run smoothly on any device and scalability will never be a problem.
CHOOSE FROM LEOMED'S
MULTIPLATFORM EDITING TOOLS
Adjusting geometry to body shapes, finding the right model templates and the automatic landmark detection, etc. speed up and help simplifying the design process.
If you need more complex 3D editing options, you can use our professional direct modeling and sculpting tools to create and customize O&P devices in a virtual reality environment.
Meet our Team
Our unique and enthusiast team of 25 people boasts a collective 148 years of experience in the 3D and AR/VR engineering industries in design, UI/UX, and product planning. We have offices in San Mateo, California and Budapest, Hungary.
We see no boundaries of what's possible
Let's talk about your custom needs!